11.20.2007

Evidence, Alchemist, Little Brother & Darien Brockington

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I dunno what it is, but lately I have been at the "right place at the right time". Last night on my way to the show, I decided to take a few shots of the tour bus with my broken camera. As I was doing so, Evidence (Dilated Peoples) got off the bus to invite me inside to meet The Alchemist. "HOLY SH*T, I was in presence of a hip hop's living legends!!!" Wow, I was as wide eyed as an 8 year old girl. Thanx, keep it movin fellas.

Click here to view

6 comments:

chris said...

Thanks a bunch for bringing your camera and getting good pics.

Good times...bring that beat back.

Serena said...

you were soooooooooooo happy! I see you got some pix of your girlfriend too. (=

Juveelord said...

No way!!!!

Anonymous said...

sick!

Lena said...

Ooh, he's a cutie...

MsNina said...

i was THIS close to going with you. what was i thinking!!!!!!