7.23.2007

Fresh Prince x Red27 x Adikt Footwear

This is a very exciting post because it features some of my own work. Recently I teamed up with Darren Young, owner of Adikt footwear to produce a limited edition "one year anniversary" shirt to celebrate...yes his one year anniversary of the shop.
The shirts will be sold only at the shop and are very limited in quantity.

To top it all off, this Friday, Adikt will be hosting a huge bash with live performances by P.P.T. and Kanye West at Minc Lounge. Just kidding not Kanye, but The Party© will be spinning all damn night. It's free as hell, so lace em' up and brush your teeth and meet me there!

¡Stay Positivo!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Lena said...

Nice!! But you're still a punk for leaving me hanging at Eatzi's! (With your camera on your back...yeah, my people saw you)

Lena said...

Okay, give me her number and I'll call her. Pfft.
Oh, and my sources remain anonymous. But you still suck for not waiting 2 more minutes! Now when are you going to get them??

Lena said...

Okkkay, but it may be a couple weeks! I will have a lot to unpack!